Pages

Sunday

D.I.Y hairmask

Being a blonde means that I constantly need to give my hair T.L.C. Throughout the years I have dyed, bleached even shaved my hair , you name it and Iv'e done it! Fortunately with my mum being a hairdresser it doesn't come at a high price. However while being at university and not having time to visit home I needed a cheap and easy solution to try and rescue my hair from dryness and dullness. Cue my mums crazy natural remedy for hair care.


Avocado, banana & honey hair moisture mask. 


This is probably the cheapest hair mask ,  if you have the ingredients hiding in the kitchen cupboards it could even be free ! Whats better than that? 

So why these ingredients?

Avocado , high in vitamins A, D & E, adds shine and luster and can even promote hair growth. 
Bananas and honey add moisture to the hair , smooth frizz and can soothe an itchy scalp.



Instructions  - 



  •  Cut up half an avacado and half a bannaa into a bowl. Add a spoon full of honey and take all the aggression from those daily annoyances and MASH MASH MASH until the texture becomes smooth enough and thick ( the smoother the better). 
  • Smooth onto hair and leave for 20-25 minutes , shampoo and condition as normal and voilĂ  , new hair and new you!
 Tip : For a more intense treatment , as silly as it sounds, wrap your hair in cling film. The heat it generates will open cuticles and will further condition the hair.

Have you got any hair miracle solutions ? I'd love to know ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment