Pages

Tuesday

Top 3 things to do in Paris



With valentines day soon approaching, it had me thinking what has been my best valentines day so far. For me there is a clear winner, Paris. Well known for being the city of love, it oozes romance, culture and beauty. I went there spontaneously with my boyfriend Jack last year, at the time we were only together for 1 month so the trip was a whirlwind of excitement. This is one of my favourite places to visit and would encourage anyone to go! There's so many places to visit and see So here's my top 3 favourite things I did when in Paris.


One  :   The Eiffel tower - One of the most recognised buildings in the world, it offers breath-taking views over Paris. Options to go the 3 viewing platforms are available , although the view at the highest , personally, is the best!

Two  :  Shop Shop Shop ! - From the quaint streets of Montmartre to the designer shops in Paris centre , this is heaven for shopaholics. Even if , like myself, you can't bring yourself to part with the money for a Gucci or Prada item, it's an experience to visit the shops but be warned that you may fall in love with their latest designs.

Three  :  Hungry? - 100% my favourite meal was breakfast. Warm , rich croissants with fresh coffee, what's more Parisian ?! There are hundreds of little café , chocolatiers and confectionary shops that line the streets so to fully prepare don't over eat at breakfast!


Where are your favourite places to visit ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment